Listen up coffee lovers: this weekend there's a festival just for you! The team behind amazing All Those food market teams up with Nomad Coffee, Right Side Coffee, Satan's Coffee Corner and Skye Coffee Co for the Independent Barcelona Coffee Festival this weekend (May 6th and 7th). Sounds rather promising, don't you think? So here is a round-up on what's going on:
Friday May 6th:
- More than 20 cool places around the city participate with different activities. There are movies, coffee tastings, talks, coffee-based cocktails (!) and such in cool places like L'Obrador, Werhaus, Oma Bistro, Slowmov and La Esquina.
- Launch of the new Nomad café in L'Obrador in the Raval!
Saturday May 7th:
- Poble Nou Open Day- check out the cool spaces in this up-and-coming neighbourhood
- Visit Espacio 88 that will dedicate all day to food enthusiasts and coffee lovers. You can have a chat with the team from Mano Rota or the sommelier from Elephant, Crocodile, Monkey, and enjoy music, taste some food by Caravan Made and The Juice House or grab a beer from Garage Beer Co exclusively made for this event (collab with Nomad and Right Side Coffee).
- The Spanish Championships in Aeropress!
- Closing party at Garage Beer Co with music, beer, food and coffee-based cocktails.
Sounds pretty amazing, doesn't it?